KSW FCU has an opening for a Teller in its Waterville branch.
Responsibilities of the position include providing exceptional customer service; performing a variety of member transactions (deposits, withdrawals, loan payments, etc.); providing routine information concerning services; and directing members to appropriate departments for specific information and services.
Requirements: The successful applicant will be highly motivated, team oriented, positive thinker with a desire to provide exceptional service in a fast-paced environment. Should have a minimum of six months related experience, including accuracy in cash handling. Also required are strong interpersonal skills, professional appearance, solid work ethic, reliable attendance, and an ability to be detail oriented. A high school diploma or GED is required.
How to Apply: If you are ready to use your skills and experience to make a difference and work with a great team of professionals, send a letter of interest and resume to Angela Giguere at KSW Federal Credit Union, 222 College Ave, Waterville 04901 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Card Services Representative
KSW FCU has an opening for a Card Services Representative at its Waterville office.
- Assist members with daily operations of their card accounts; control issuing, blocking, or renewal of Visa credit cards/Debit cards. The lead person regarding the replenishing, upgrading, and monitoring of the numerous ATMs.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
- 35%: Processes approved credit/debit card applications; orders cards and sets up member files in computer system; verifies accuracy of cards issued and sends cards to member. Managing the numerous ATMs.
- 30%: Provides members with information and direction regarding their account status, requests, payments, and rights and obligations associated with the account; processes member requests for charge-backs according to established policy.
- 15%: Receives blocking notices from officials and places designated cards in hold file until release is authorized.
- 10%: Prepares and balances related reports and accounts.
- 10%: Performs other related duties as assigned.
KSW FCU offers an excellent benefits package. Come join our family!
To apply for this position, please email a resume to email@example.com or mail to Julie Blakney, KSW Federal Credit Union, 222 College Ave, Waterville ME 04901
KSW FCU’s five-person supervisory committee is welcoming interested volunteers to assist in the service of the Credit Union. The supervisory committee meets only 12 times a year, once each month and in the morning. The preferred volunteer would be able to commit to those meetings. Ideally, having a background ranging in at least one of the following areas, Office/Clerical Experience, Auditing, Accounting or Finance would make any volunteer a great fit. If any of this sounds like you or to learn more- Please email or call Deseree (firstname.lastname@example.org) (1-207-872-5602 ext 1201)